Facility is for waste from residents' homes only. No commercial or industrial materials allowed.
Only small quantities (five 30 gal. containers per day at $10. each) of residential construction debris are accepted from residents. Recycling is mandatory and recyclables, separated as listed below, are accepted without charge.
Items Accepted Without Charge:
- Newspapers, Junkmail, Magazines, etc. (NO items with food residue nor used tissues)
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Tin Cans & Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles / Jars (Need NOT be color separated)
- Used Motor Oil & Filters (Not acceptable if mixed with gasoline, water or other substance)
- Anti-Freeze (Must not be contaminated with oil or other substances)
- Batteries - Car and Household
- Household Electronics such as TVs, Computer Monitors, Fax Machines, ect.
- Clothes - The Anchor Container
- Brush and Logs less than six (6) inches in diameter (Accepted until 30 minutes before closing each day)
Some additional household materials (appliances, couches, etc.) are accepted for an additional charge.
You can print (2 pages) the complete list, including the official rules from the Regulations.
- Industrial Waste
- Infectious Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Commercial Construction and Demolition Debris and Household in Excess of that noted above in 6(d)
- Trees and Tree Stumps
- Gasoline or Heating Oils