Certificate of Residency for HVCC

Under the New York State Education Law, the Clerk’s Office can issue Certificates of Residency to individuals who be attending Hudson Valley Community College. 

Residency Requirements:

  • Must be a resident of New York for one (1) year and;
  • Must be a resident of the Town of Schodack for a minimum of six (6) months

Examples of Proof:

  • New York State Driver's License
  • Pay Stub 
  • Utility Bill
  • Bank Statement
  • W-2 from previous year
  • Voter Registration Card

If you have any questions regarding proof requirements, contact the Town Clerk's office for assistance.